- Log in to the website.
- In the top left are of the site you will find your user name; select the dropdown arrow next to your user name.
- Select Groups.
- Select "Send Message" for the 2013 Membership Group
- You will then be prompted to send a message to all members or specific members.
- You will then be able to compose you message and send to the membership.
- Be sure to include your name and email in the message so that the recipients can respond to your request. There is not a direct way to respond to an email sent via the website.
Please note that if your registration was submitted by someone other than yourself, and you have not created your individual account, email messages may be going to the person who submitted your membership. If you find you are not receiving TSMSS emails, please contact us at email@example.com so a new request can be sent to you to create your account.
Below is a full listing of 2013 TSMSS Members as of 08/02/13. The report has three tabs:
- Tab One (1) - Labeled Alpha Sort - sorted alphabetically by last name
- Tab Two (2) - Labeled City Sort - sorted by city then alphabetically by last name
- Tab Three (3) - Labeled Chapter Location Sort - sorted by the Chapter closest to the member then alphabetically by last name. Chapter location represents the Chapter that is closest to the TSMSS member, and does not mean the TSMSS member is a member of their local Chapter.